SmackAMack’s Blog

March 11, 2009

Tanning Bed Burst into Flames…With Man Inside!

Filed under: Uncategorized — smackamack @ 1:58 am

924707tan__optA South Carolina man was almost burnt to a crisp when the bed he was tanning in erupted into flames!!!  The South Carolina strip mall was promptly evacuated after the bed burst into flames and firefighters spend over an hour battling the blaze!

For all you tanning addicts out there…be warned! Tanning not only causes cancer, but also can result in DEATH!

Click to read more!

Advertisements

Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: